- The qualification of a service requires the qualification of the service provider that delivers the service:
- Shared high levels demands in terms of: IT security, HR management, network security, operational, traceability, meeting requirements over time.
- Valid for 2 years, requires re-evaluation and renewal every 2 years
- European recognition
- European legal validity
Qualified and certified solutions
Docaposte is eIDAS-qualified for its entire range of Digital Trust services
It is easy to consider oneself a 'trusted third-parties', but to have recognition by the French state and Europe shows real expertise. An overview of these high-value quality labels demonstrating high levels of excellence.
eIDAS regulation, the foundation of trust in Europe
The eIDAS regulation lists European Trust Service providers
- Delivering qualified electronic signature certificates, digital postmarks, internet site authentification
- Electronic timestamping
- Validation of qualified electronic signatures and qualified digital postmarks
- Qualified conservation of electronic signatures and qualified digital postmarks
- Electronic registered mail
- eID (Electronic IDentification): secure electronic identification
In France, ANSSI (The National Cybersecurity Agency of France) is in charge of eIDAS regulation enforcement. ANSSI certifies providers and services that come under eIDAS regulations.
eIDAS qualification. What is it?
In compliance with eIDAS regulation and to regulate remote identity checks, ANSSI certifies providers of these services , such as Docaposte.
Online identity checks with an identity card and a video selfie
Allows to know the identity of a user
For all users without verified identity
Value equivalent to a physical face-to-face check. Level : substantial
Winning combination of artificial intelligence and human expertise
Legally enforceable value of a Remote Identity Verification Provider
Guaranteed proof for identification process
Fewer than 10 service providers offer this service in France in 2022
Docaposte in the process of being ANSSI certified
Discover other offers that may interest you
Validao verifies the trust level of electronic documents
Verifies the compatibility of documents with the company's trust policy
Available via a web portal or API
Intuitive and usable by any co-workers
Validation reports can be dowloaded and included in an evidence files
Independent tool, but compatible with other services (preservation of electronic signatures, electronic archiving)