Docaposte is a global operator of trust services, with a motto: to support its clients with digital transformation and outsourcing of business operations, such as managing estate files.
An average banking or insurance establishment processes around 20,000 estate files each year.
INSEE predicts nearly 700,000 deaths annually in France up to 2040. Banks and insurers therefore need to find solutions for delegated estate management.
(Source: INSEE forecast, Senior Media)
Increasingly complex estate administration
Banking or insurance establishments are faced with an increase of complicating factors, even conflict, which can have a strong impact on estate file management, as well as other estate administration issues:
- Evolution of traditional family models
- Increase in blended families
- Growth in number of beneficiaries
- Stricter regulatory constraints
- Lengthening of procedures
Successful estate file administration
The different steps:
- Store the client's assets in the chosen bank or insurance firm
- Facilitate the family's choices from start to end
- Facilitate reconciliation
- Respect security, time and quality norms
Supporting you to improve your organization
Research of financial elements relating to inheritance and rightful claimants
Start the closure date of accounts at the date of death
Officially declare the assets and debts of the deceased
Carry out the tax declaration
Manage exchanges with insurance companies
Transfer of funds to beneficiaries