Modernise the subscription and activation process of subscription contracts.
DOCAPOSTE has designed and developed a dedicated solution that is optimised for the commercial and subscription in a sales outlet environment, notably by integrating:
• A catalogue of packaged offers that governs the price variations of the products according to subscribed offers, while controlling the accounting of the products with the proposed services offers.
• A customer data controller that can have a 360° view of the customer in the store, necessary to offer a customised relationship with the customer.
• A serialised product controller that can determine all the stocks of the different stores and communicate with logistics services and offer full traceability of each object to enable the correct management of after-sales of the product and service throughout the relationship with the customer.
• The subscription validation workflow that manages collection and reading (LAD/RAD) of digitised supporting documents, check on consistency between some data from supporting documents and input in the portal, if needed, dialogue with the auditing systems (Préventel directory for telecoms offers, French National File of Irregular Cheques, Resocom system, etc.).
• An integration of the Contralia digital subscription system and digitisation of the Sepa mandate.
• A communication interface with the service suppliers in webservices mode to supply the elements required for provisioning of their ISs and receive the customer identifiers.
• A commercial incentive programme controller with a reconciliation module for subscribed contracts.