Banking and Insurance: Speed up digital transformation for customers…
Within a few years, the banking and insurance industries have been subject to profound changes. And that was only the beginning: the emergence of online stakeholders, reinforced regulations (Bâle III, Solvabilité II, SOX, Macron Law on banking mobility, Eckert Law, etc.), digitalisation and customer evolution (now more fickle and multichannel), the arrival of FinTech/InsurTech, the Internet of Things (IoT), etc., all these things are elements and opportunities that speed up the transformation process for banks and insurances.
To meet these expectations, banks and insurances are required to be more agile. This is what DOCAPOSTE is offering: accelerated digital transformation for professional organisations and processes.
DOCAPOSTE focuses on the following key fields:
- CUSTOMER RELATIONS: digitalisation of all insurance/mortgage customers thanks to electronic subscriptions
- HEALTHCARE: Transition from cure to care with the IoTs and data management
- SOCIAL PROTECTION: Specialised back office and development of new services
- BANKING FLEXIBILITY, SUCCESSION AND UNCLAIMED ASSETS
- BACK-OFFICE: Optimisation of back-office processes thanks to outsourcing methods
- DTP: Optimisation of DTP flow management